Epson has published a CSR activity report every year since 1999. In 2003, the name of the report was changed from Environmental Report to Sustainability Report.
Sustainability Report 2023
Reporting period : April 2022 - March 2023
This PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
Interactive PDF with the icon linked to adequate page on an article and/or upper page is helpful for PC or tablet users. iOS users can open the file in the Books app.
Download by Section
- Sustainability Management
- Contributing to the SDGs
- Participation in External Initiatives
- Evaluation by External Parties
- Environmental Vision 2050
- Environmental Management
- Closed Resource Loop
- Customer Environmental Impact Mitigation
- Environmental Technology Development
- Pollution Prevention & Chemical Management
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Human Resource Strategy
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Human Rights
- Health and Productivity Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Supply Chain Intiatives
- Responsible Mineral Sourcing
- Supply Chain Human Rights Due Dilligence
- Quality Improvement
- Product Safety
- Universal Design
- Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
GRI Standards Comparison (GRI content index)
This report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option. Epson discloses information appropriately as part of responsible corporate activity.